Pick 1, or 2, ,or better yet... all 3. They say man cannot live by love alone, these are the perfect combos. Day of Atonement is also known as the Sabbath of all Sabbaths. Yom Ha-Kippurim, in Hebrew, is the holiest day of the year in Judaism.
✔️ Fabric Name: Lightweight Cotton Poly Jersey
✔️ Fabric: 60% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton 40% Polyester / 30 singles, 135 grams/4.0oz
✔️ Neck: Tank Top
✔️ Binding: self-fabric binding. Side-seamed. curved hem.
✔️ Label: Tear Away
|Bust 1" below armhole||14||15||16||17||18||19|
How to measure yourself:
- High Point Shoulder Length (HPS) is measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt
- Bust/Width measures across the bust 1” below the armhole, seam to seam.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.