Statement of fact. So did one of our company founders. Was it on JDate or another site? Doesn't matter -- be proud of it!
- A slimmer fit and runs small.
- A little longer than a standard tee.
- Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- Fairly produced, certified, and triple audited.
- Optimized for vibrant print results.
- Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose.
- Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester.
- Heather Burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester.
- Heather Oatmeal is 99% Cotton/1% Viscose.
- Heather Ice Blue is 95% Cotton/5% Viscose).
- Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25.47 in||17.48 in||5.75 in|
|M||25.98 in||18.98 in||5.98 in|
|L||26.97 in||20.47 in||6.22 in|
|XL||27.99 in||21.50 in||6.50 in|
|2XL||28.46 in||22.24 in||6.69 in|
|3XL||29.49 in||23.98 in||6.97 in|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm)
How to measure yourself:
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
C Sleeve length
Place the end of the tape at the center back of the collar, then pull the tape measure along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
Follow our Care Instructions to look after your custom printed products.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
For environmental and human-friendly reasons, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow few days for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.