You know - shibby, cool, good, alright, sweet, all that... The Sababa is the word used in modern Hebrew. Sababa is basically cool. but you can use it as okay. Like... you can be sababa with something means it’s all good. It's Not Just A Word But A Way Of Life.
- Solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm).
How to measure yourself:
The male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2'' (190 cm) tall; chest circumference 37.7'' (96 cm)
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
C Sleeve length
Place the end of the tape at the center back of the collar, then pull the tape measure along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
Follow our Care Instructions to look after your custom printed products.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
For environmental and human-friendly reasons, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow few days for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.