I get it from my Ima, what about you? This is the shirt you wear for your girlfriend or boyfriend's parents. As long as your half Jewish that's all that counts.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 30 singles thread weight
- Heather grey (contains 10% polyester), dark heather grey (65% polyester), heather green (65% polyester), and heather blue (65% polyester).
- Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tear away label
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz.
|Width||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25¼|
|Height||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm).
How to measure yourself:
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
C Sleeve length
Place the end of the tape at the center back of the collar, then pull the tape measure along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
Follow our Care Instructions to look after your custom printed products.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
For environmental and human-friendly reasons, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow few days for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.