This is so true. A Jewish mom can solve problems that you didn't even know that you had. First, she will remind you, then solve them. It's ok tatala...
- Solid colors are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 single
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS||27||31 - 34|
|S||28||34 - 37|
|M||29||38 - 41|
|L||30||42 - 45|
|XL||31||46 - 49|
|2XL||32||50 - 53|
|3XL||33||54 - 57|
|4XL||34||58 - 61|
|XS||68.6||78.7 - 86.4|
|S||71.1||86.4 - 94|
|M||73.7||96.5 - 104.1|
|L||76.2||106.7 - 114.3|
|XL||78.7||116.8 - 124.5|
|2XL||81.3||127 - 134.6|
|3XL||83.8||137.2 - 144.8|
|4XL||86.4||147.3 - 155|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm).
How to measure yourself:
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
C Sleeve length
Place the end of the tape at the center back of the collar, then pull the tape measure along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
Follow our Care Instructions to look after your custom printed products.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
For environmental and human-friendly reasons, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow few days for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.